To all our valued Members and Sponsors,
As a responsible response to the CoVid19 Virus, the Asian Chamber of Commerce has postponed all of our public events through the end of March, and, most likely, April. This includes our “Business After Hours” and Trainings. If you have already registered and paid for the “Business After Hours” you will be credited the registration fee for any upcoming BAH.
The Asian Chamber of Commerce Board and Staff realize the significant adjustments that all of us will be experiencing and the predicted dire consequences to our economy and business. The ACC will continue to monitor and update you on any announcements that may affect you as an employee, non-profit or small business owner. This includes news from other local and national Chambers, and the Governor and Mayor’s offices.
No doubt the next few weeks will be challenging. ACC encourages everyone to follow safety protocols and to practice good self-care during this precarious time. We will, of course, keep our communication lines open – so please contact us if we can assist in making connections for you or your business, or if you would like to share any information.
President / CEO
We ask you to take the advice of the CDPHE and CDC, including:
- Frequently and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, or use your inner elbow or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you’re sick and keep your children home if they are sick.
- Clean surfaces in your home and personal items, such as cell phones, using regular household products.
- Consider an “elbow bump” instead of a hug or handshake.
Our goal is to minimize the impact on our community by looking to our public health experts for guidance related to COVID-19. Here are some additional resources for your reference.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers – CDC
- Risk Assessment Guidance – CDC
- Colorado Business Emergency Operations Center
We hope to maintain business as usual, but also want to ensure we’re aligning with best practices to do all we can to keep our community healthy.