Dear Valued Members, Partners and Community,
We live in an exceptional time. Indeed, the last 6 months have been an unprecedented challenge to our health, to our economy, and to our concepts of racial equity. This makes our work at the Asian Chamber of Commerce more important now than ever. The ACC continues to provide culturally competent economic development and business opportunities for our Members. As well, the ACC advocates a strong understanding of the Asian American Pacific Islander communities that conduct business in a manner that is unique to the heritage we claim.
During this time of COVID19, economic crisis and social discontent, the ACC has...
- Increased website, social media and newsletter presence.
- Hosted or Co-Hosted Webinars and Virtual Meetings. (posted to this ACC Website)
- Participated in Business and Community Leader virtual meetings at the City, State and Federal level.
- Participated in a leadership role on the Denver Economic Relief and Recovery Council (ERRC).
- Provided assistance and support to ACC Members, AAPI SBEs and Individuals applying for COVID19 Relief funds and SBE certifications.
- Provided training and mentorship to new and established Asian Immigrant and Refugee SBEs.
- Contributed to discussions and public statements regarding Anti-Asian bias and crime.
- Hosted virtual Business After Hour Networking Events
- Worked cooperatively with Denver Economic Development & Opportunity Office, the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Denver, and Mile High United Way to distribute 50,000 PPE face masks to communities and individuals in need throughout Denver Metro.
- Hosted the Annual ACC Gala as a “Gala-To-Go” event which served curbside meals from Member Asian cuisine restaurants; and provided meals to the frontline medical and administrative staff at Denver Health.
We’re committed to moving forward together and making the connections that matter! Thank you for your continued support of the Asian Chamber of Commerce!
President / CEO
Asian Chamber of Commerce