Job Summary: Manage the membership program and resource center, working closely with the Member and Resource Center Assistant Manager and department coordinators in the implementation of all stages of the membership program including but not limited to, acquisition, solicitation, benefit fulfillment, benefit events and associated activities. Oversee the Member and Visitor Resource Center, which receives and responds to all inbound phone calls and general emails received at the Gardens. This position will interact directly and collaboratively with the Visitor Services Manager. This role requires excellent customer service skills, flexibility and initiative. Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
Career Type: Full-time
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, including a minimum of two years’ experience in general management and supervisory experience, membership management preferred. Software skills include membership database management, Raiser’s Edge preferred, ATMS and Microsoft Office Suite.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepares, manages and maintains project specific revenue and expense budgets and necessary reports
- Insures accuracy of member records in ATMS and Raiser’s Edge
- Focuses on continuous streamlining and improvement of membership database management
- Manages membership materials including acquisition packages, renewal solicitation packages, benefit materials and appropriate signage
- Develops and implements membership upgrade strategies
- Manages membership communication and messaging for benefit vehicles including but not limited to, Botanic Buzz, magazine, and renewals
- Creates and maintains Membership procedures
- Updates all current membership information included on the web page, magazine, general letters, membership cards, membership brochures, benefit vehicles and signage
Other Job Duties
- Work closely with Visitor Services Manager and Volunteer Manager to ensure cohesion among department staff
- Coordinates with Development to update/maintain/clean up the Raiser's Edge database
- Works collaboratively with other department managers
- Maintains the standards of professionalism, including maintaining a positive, solution oriented team demeanor-set by Gardens’ CEO and Board of Trustees
- Supports all Membership and Resource Center activities during high volume periods
- Performs other duties as requested by management
Benefits: Major benefits include choice of medical plans, dental, vision and life insurance, medical and daycare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) ; a generous retirement plan plus paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time and access to personal lines of insurance. Additional benefits include short-term and long-term disability coverage, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), an ECO pass and a complimentary Denver Botanic Gardens membership, access to Gardens education classes and summer concert tickets.
To apply click the link: