Manager of Marketing & Member Engagement
World Trade Center Denver
||Manager of Marketing & Member Engagement
||President and CEO
||$42,000 - $52,000
|World Trade Center Denver is a business network and services organization dedicated exclusively to the international business success of companies based in Colorado and the surrounding Rocky Mountain region. Our sole purpose is to help local companies succeed internationally. Global commerce isn’t just one of the things we do, it’s the only thing we do. Our mission is to build a strong future for the industries of the Rocky Mountain Region by helping our members collaborate locally, connect strategically and thrive on the global stage. We seek to inspire Colorado businesses and entrepreneurs to think bigger. To see what global trade can do, not just for our bottom lines, but for the places we call home. It isn’t just about imports and exports. It’s about bringing prosperity to our state and neighborhoods by forging ties with other neighborhoods around the world. It’s about a better future for all of us.
The WTC Denver is hiring a marketing and member-engagement manager to continue the momentum of building awareness of our organization and engaging our members to get involved in our international trade initiatives. The marketing and member-engagement manager creates awareness of WTC Denver events and services, with the ultimate goal of boosting numbers of members, clients and attendees.
The position works closely with the President / CEO in managing the WTC Denver’s marketing and communications programs in alignment with the mission and vision of the organization. It creates and implements organizational communications, ensuring a consistent brand experience. The position plans and executes effective marketing and strategic communications initiatives and projects that build the WTC Denver brand, strengthening relationships with key constituencies. Member retention is paramount to the strength of the organization and this position will be the key strategist to retaining members.
|Main Activities & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and campaigns with a focus on building and retaining WTC Denver’s membership and client base.
- Actively promote the organization through use of social media, email campaigns, advertisements
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Create professional and quality designs for marketing materials and communications
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Manage and update SEO/SEM campaigns with appropriate vendors
- Conduct market research efforts as needed
- Assist in tracking marketing budget
- Define metrics for measuring our marketing success in order to ensure cost-effectiveness of efforts
- Coordinate details of WTC Denver events such as conferences, seminars and roundtables
- Calculate event budgets and adjust when necessary
- Book venues and negotiate fees
- Drive promotion of the event through multiple mediums
- Analyze event performance and define metrics
- Define organization brand through events
- Collaborate, where necessary, with partners to create content for events
Website and CRM Management
- Proofreading, copy editing and drafting content for website content
- Uploading and formatting content to WTC Denver’s website
- Trouble shoot technical problems
- Maintain job board site and keep current job board updated with current openings
- Ensure data in the CRM is correct and updated
- Provide support and training for staff in CRM data entry and basic management
- Assess various options for optimizing and customizing the CRM system to help the system grow and evolve to the organization’s needs
- Initiate and maintain strategic partnerships with other non-profits, universities, trade association, government entities, etc.
- Collaborate with partners on events, promotions and methods of engaging the community
- Create a win-win partnership to help each other in a strategic way
Interest Network Groups
- Staff NextGen young professionals group
- Build awareness of WTCD and international business within the next generation of business professionals through consistent communications and events to engage and grow membership
|Preferred Experience & Education
|The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, preferably with an interest in international business
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in marketing. Nonprofit, agency, or advocacy experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan
- Ability to manipulate and interpret figures and data with speed and accuracy
- Working knowledge of technology necessary to perform job function, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, HTML, CRM Management
- Demonstrable experience in all social media platforms
- Knowledgeable about Google Ad Words and multiple strategies to boost and manage SEO
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience, will be offered. WTC Denver recognizes the importance of wellness and offers its team members a competitive benefits package, which includes a medical plan, 403(b) retirement savings and generous PTO plan.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com, include ‘Marketing and Member Engagement Manager in the subject line of your email.
WTC Denver is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor. WTC Denver provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute campaigns.
- Ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a busy environment
- Diligent attention to detail
- Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills
- Professional and diplomatic manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, mission-driven culture and results-oriented team environment
- Commitment to WTC Denver’s mission, purpose, and values
- Energetic, creative, motivated, a self-starter, and able to function productively and effectively with a degree of autonomy