Trainee Tables Games Dealer - Grand Z Hotel & Casino
Z Casinos & Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.
The Table Games Dealer Trainee will learn all rules and internal/external controls regarding Table Games (Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, etc.).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Learn how to conduct Blackjack, Poker, and Craps games as well as others coming soon.
- While on duty, ensures that all Employees comply at all times with ICMP’s as published by the Division of Gaming and our internal policies.
- Within the realm of the responsibility of the job, maintains a clean and safe work environment. Report cleanliness problems and ensures resolution. Performs duties in compliance with safety procedures including use of safety equipment. Incumbents are responsible for following safety procedures, identifying unsafe practices or conditions and informing their supervisor or the Safety Committee of unsafe conditions, as directed.
- Ensure guest comfort in accordance with their position description and service guarantees.
- Flexible workweek with possible additional hours required, with minimal notice.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Employees follow security policies and procedures and reports all violations. Performs duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
- Flexible scheduling including but not limited to weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
Colorado Support Gaming License Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Demonstrate thorough knowledge of casino table games and the Colorado Limited Gaming Act and ICMPs. Demonstrate effective and diplomatic customer service and communication skills, which includes contacts with employees, Guests and State of Colorado Gaming and other regulatory officials. Demonstrated extensive experience in performing mathematics associated with dealing.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and proportions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
A valid Colorado Driver's License. A Colorado Limited Gaming License is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequent brisk walking, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, stretching, reaching, kneeling, squatting, bending, walking and crouching/stooping, pushing and standing for an entire work shift, with standard breaks. Lifting up to 30 pounds to stack, store or move pit related paraphernalia. Sitting while completing paperwork or using a computer.
1. Table fills and credits
2. Card and Dice Inventory
3. Table inventory
Pay $12.32/hr - $13.32/hr