Surveillance Observer - Z Casino
Z Casinos & Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.
The Surveillance Observer is responsible for the protection of the assets of the casino through the use of gaming and security camera systems.
How You'll Succeed
In this role you will:
- Maintain knowledge of all table game procedures.
- Dispatch security to areas where incidents are observed.
- Ensure all equipment is operating at the start of shift, during shift and at the completion of shift.
- Report all incidents observed on shift to the Surveillance Manager.
- Maintain confidentially of all casino information.
- Communicate incidents to pit personnel by phone, in a concise and courteous manner.
- Aid in the continuing education process of surveillance department.
- Operate gaming surveillance cameras and all equipment.
- Operate security cameras and all equipment.
- Write reports of incidents observed.
- Maintain all log sheets, daily log, tape log.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous Surveillance experience and knowledge that includes:
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Prior gaming experience as dealer preferred.
- Prior experience in Security/Law Enforcement experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of cash handling and knowledge of State of Colorado Gambling regulations and rules.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Limited Gaming Key License.
- iTrax experience and knowledge.
- Table games experience and knowledge.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all staff by setting positive examples.
- Ability to read and comprehend all documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times, with all levels of employees and guests.
- Ability to interface effectively with the public and co-workers.
- Neat, professional appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
PAY: $16.00 - 18.00/hr