Slot Attendant - Z Casino
Z Casinos & Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.
The Slot Attendant provides friendly, courteous, and efficient service to customers and performs other casino-based duties in assigned slot area(s).
How You’ll Succeed
In this role you will:
• Provide exemplary customer service and be attentive to guests’ needs. Smile and greet guests pleasantly.
• Perform many slot-related guest service duties including but not limited to:
o Jackpot payoffs
o Slot machine fills
o Accumulated credit payouts
o Slot machine repair
o Locate cocktail waitresses or Players Club staff when needed to provide food, beverages, or Players Club services to guests
o Keep slot machines clean
• Perform duties in accordance with the ICMP’s.
• Walk Slot Floor to observe gaming activity, watch for safety or security problems and report and problems to Security or Manager on Duty. Observe guests for signs of underage gaming or intoxication.
• Observe strict confidence in regard to company related matters.
• Maintain working knowledge of Colorado Limited Gaming Rules, Regulations and Internal Control Minimum Procedures and of basic slot machine operations.
• Wear and maintain all uniforms properly.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience and knowledge that includes:
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Coursework in electronics; or graduation from a trade or technical school with an emphasis in electronics or mechanics preferred.
• One (1) or more years or recent and related experience, preferably within a gaming environment.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Limited Gaming License.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Demonstrate willingness to learn the proper techniques of servicing, adjusting and repairing slot and other ticket operated machines from start to finish.
• Demonstrate willingness to learn “bench level” electronic repair work.
• Must maintain working knowledge of slot machine games and their operations.
• Must be able to work a flexible workweek and work schedules that include weekends, holidays and evenings.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
• Posses basic math skills and have the ability to handle money.
• Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Controls Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with team members and guests.
• Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
• Ability to efficiently manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Handle guest service and team member-related issues with composure and professionalism.
• Must be able to use various tools and equipment, including electrical, which are used to install, service, adjust and repair slot machines.
Pay: $13.50 - 15.50/hr