PBX Operator & Reservation AgentCentral City, CO
Z Casinos & Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.
The PBX Operator is responsible for welcoming and providing excellent service to guests of the Grand Z Casino Hotel, booking hotel or dinner reservations, answering calls, directing calls to appropriate personal and/or answering guests questions.
How You'll Succeed
In this role you will:
• Provides superior guest service, positively effects interactions with external and internal guests and team members.
• Demonstrates ability to deal with difficult guest in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with co-workers.
• Answering PBX calls in professional manner responding appropriately to the intent of the call.
• Assigns guest accommodations in accordance with current procedures.
• Maintains knowledge of hotel occupancy status, special events, in-house groups and other situations affecting the reception desk’s daily operation.
• Accepts same day and advance reservations as required.
• Maintains guest relations in a positive manner; refers guest to appropriate personnel if unable to satisfy guests’ complaints.
• Maintain ongoing knowledge of all company services and entertainment opportunities.
• Check lists that may apply
To be successful in this role:
• Effective communication both written and verbal
• Completion of a high school degree or equivalent
• Must be well-organized and detail oriented.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed.
• Maintain positive Company morale and a professional attitude.
• Two months of on-the-job training or related experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Ability to use all equipment associated with the position including but not limited to computers, telephones, fax machines, copiers and printers.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Grand Z Casino Hotel guests as well as all levels of team members.
• Ability to effectively use computer to access, understand and input guest information.
• This position is, at times, subject to crowds and noise; the severity of which depends upon guest volume.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES USED
Hotel reservation system, calculator, credit card machine, fax machine and copier, super playmate players card system
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to stand, walk or sit for long periods of time, speak and hear, write, finger and feel, lift and carry up to thirty pounds (30 lbs.) and occasionally more. Employee frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and endure variable temperature conditions (extreme hot or cold).
Pay: $13.50/hr-$15.50/hr D.O.E