Hotel Housekeeper - Grand Z Casino Hotel
Z Casinos & Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.
The Hotel Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning guest rooms as assigned, ensuring hotel follows established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest’s requests or complaints. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
How You'll Succeed
In this role you will:
• Follow all company and department policies and procedures and Maverick Cleaning and Sanitation Guidelines.
• Clean assigned guest rooms by priority according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and removing trash.
• Replace all linen and replenish all bathroom supplies and room amenities.
• Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
• Perform rotation cleaning duties as required.
• Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
• Communicate with guests in a professional and friendly manner. Handle guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests; turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms to supervisor.
• Maintain knowledge of hotel fire and emergency procedures.
• Inspect rooms for safety hazards and for the operating condition of equipment. Report any damages or maintenance problems to Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Adhere to Lost and Found policy including key control.
• Perform related and/or other duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous Housekeeping experience and knowledge that includes:
• High school education or equivalent experience.
• Experience in hospitality industry in similar position desired.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
• Detail oriented and self-motivated to complete all tasks with little or no supervision.
• Must be punctual and have regular and reliable attendance.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all times, with all levels of employees and guests.
• Ability to follow all of Maverick Gaming standards policies and procedures.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
• Must be able to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
Pay: 14/hr - 16/hr DOE