Casino Housekeeping - Z Casino
Z Casinos & Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.
The Casino Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining and cleaning bathrooms, casino and other locations as required. Must be 18 years of age or older.
How You'll Succeed
In this role you will:
• Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms and casino as assigned.
• Clean and maintain outside appearance and cleanliness of the casino.
• Follow all company and department policies and procedures and Maverick Cleaning and Sanitation guidelines.
• Sanitize, clean, polish, wax, dust and maintain all touchpoints including, woodwork, windows, slot machines, elevator, wall fixtures, televisions, floors, and walls in all areas of the casino continually, except the kitchen, throughout shift.
• Clean, sweep, and mop all stairwells, sidewalks, and gutters to maintain a positive first impression.
• Maintain a commitment to guest satisfaction and exemplary guest service.
• Clean team member locker and breakrooms including dusting, vacuuming, and removing trash, throughout each shift.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with safety procedures, including use of required safety equipment. Identify unsafe practices or conditions and inform supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
• Operate and maintain various cleaning equipment.
• Remove trash on a continuous basis throughout the casino.
• Handle cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations and company requirements.
• Wear and maintain uniforms properly.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous Housekeeping experience and knowledge that includes:
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• Previous janitorial, custodial, or housekeeping experience preferred.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
• Must be able to follow security policies and procedures and report all violations.
• Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work shifts including nights, weekends, holidays. Etc.
• Ability to speak, read and write English.
• Superior guest relation skills are necessary.
Physical Requirements: Ability to work in a fast-paced casino environment. Must be able to stand, walk or sit for long periods of time, speak and hear, write, finger and feel, lift and carry up to fifty pounds (50 lbs.) and occasionally more. Employee frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and endure variable temperature conditions (extreme hot or cold).
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00/hr