Z Casino & Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.
The Server serves food and beverages to customers within the establishment. Accepts money and provides change, process debit/credit card transactions, stocks supply, clear tables while maintaining a friendly and professional image.
How You’ll Succeed
In this role you will:
• Great guests in prompt courteous manner and thank guest upon departure.
• Promptly and accurately serves food and beverages.
• Continuously walk through station to ensure all guests receive continuous attention.
• Clear off and clean tables after each use and make sure they are set properly.
• Make sure all areas are clean and free of debris.
• Promote positive guest relations.
• Stock side station with required stock as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous serving experience and knowledge that includes:
• High School education or equivalent experience.
• Six months experience as a server preferred.
• Prior money handling experience preferred.
• Ability and willingness to work at both the Central City and Black Hawk Properties.
• Must be flexible to work any schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
• Performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• Quality management - looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ability to prioritize and organize, uses time efficiently.
• Resolve problems using good judgment, displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, and makes timely decisions.
• Understands guest’s service needs.
• Knowledge of applicable local state and federal health and safety regulations.
• Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work in a fast-paced, bar/restaurant environment. Must be able to stand, walk or sit for long periods of time, speak and hear, write, finger and feel, lift and carry up to thirty pounds (30 lbs.) and occasionally more. Employee frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and endure variable temperature conditions (extreme hot or cold).
Pay: $10/hr + Tips