Please Apply Here:
Location: 1617 S Acoma St
Work Year: Traditional 235 work days - PROTECH/ADMIN
Salary Range: $51,940 - $60,235 annually
District paid health care credits
Earn holiday, vacation, sick and personal time immediately
Employee wellness program
Professional growth opportunities
Great schedule for work/life Balance
Essential Functions and Objectives:
Plans, develops and manages construction project warranties from implementation to completion of the warranty period. Plans, develops and manages construction project warranties from implementation to completion of the warranty period.
- Oversee the control, monitoring and implementation of construction project warranties.
- Identify warranty items and terms; document this data in a database recording the item/activity under warranty, the term (start and end dates, conditions) and reference information (contractor, manufacturer and vender contacts, part/serial numbers).
- Prepare decision support aids (lists, labels, reports) quarterly for every facility (including negative reports for facilities with no warranty items, if applicable) and distribute to Facility Managers, the Service Support Center, Project Managers, Purchasing, and Maintenance.
- Coordinate with Purchasing, and makes warranty calls to venders and contractors when necessary. Follow up to ensure response, and record response times.
- Assemble reports on warranty call resolution and response times and update database with this information.
- Maintain liaison with the District Project Managers and General Contractors during construction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful experience with warranty management and/or related programs.
Physical & Environmental Conditions:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate's Degree in Business or technical field is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
The COO Office has a dynamic team of highly experienced people working to maintain the integrity of Denver Public Schools and the accountability of what we do as a team. We strive to meet all of the needs of our schools, Administrative buildings and constituents. The operations team encompasses Facilities, Enterprise Management, Transportation, Technology, School of Choice, Planning and Assessment, Safety and Security, Program Management, Operations Outreach and Engagement, Finance and Operations Support Services. We are the building blocks of the operations side of Denver Public Schools. We stand on our core values Integrity, Accountability, Equity, Collaboration, Fun and of course Students First. There are a lot of opportunities for anyone looking to work in an innovative, caring, and fast paced, growing entity. Come and check out Team DPS.
- Work Year Calendars (including accrued time off): http://thecommons.dpsk12.org/Page/1129
- Benefits (including DPS contributions): http://thecommons.dpsk12.org/Page/1397
- Compensation Structures: http://thecommons.dpsk12.org/Page/244
- Employee must live and work with a permanent home address in Colorado while working for Denver Public Schools.
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.