Job Summary: Assists in the coordination, preparation, and execution of interpretation and evaluation projects as part of the Exhibitions, Art & Learning Engagement department at Denver Botanic Gardens. Under general supervision, provides support to the Interpretation & Evaluation Specialist through performing a variety of general administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. Duties include but are not limited to record keeping, content research, coordination of program materials, as well as assisting with delivery of on-site and electronic surveys. Some outdoor work required.
Career Type: Temporary, Some-time (1-19 hours per week)
Qualifications/ Experience: Must possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Copy writing, proofreading, copy editing experience helpful. Willingness to periodically help move/handle outdoor signage. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple and changing priorities. Bilingual applicants preferred.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain interpretive sign inventory records, including regular condition checks and entering new additions
- Background research, asset gathering, and fact-checking for interpretive projects
- Coordinate materials for evaluation program, including online survey setup
- Enter data from program evaluation and visitor studies
- Prepare reports from online survey software
Other Job Duties:
- Assist in preparation and editing of texts for horticultural interpretive labels.
- Assist with the development and coordination of interpretation and evaluation projects and all related activities.
- Assists in installation and maintenance of interpretive signage as needed to meet deadlines. Outdoor work likely for this purpose.
- Maintain satisfactory working relationships with managers, co-workers and others.
- Maintain a positive, helpful and solution-oriented demeanor when responding to or serving members and visitors
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Benefits: Benefits include access to personal lines of insurance an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), an ECO pass and a complimentary Denver Botanic Gardens membership, access to Gardens education classes and summer concert tickets.
To apply click the link: