Letter from the President & CEO
Dear Valued Members, Partners and Community,
Finally, we are near the end of an incredibly challenging year and we are all cautiously looking forward to what the new year brings.
The Asian Chamber of Commerce is both hopeful and pragmatic for 2021. We know that recovery may be slow, but it can be achieved. We strongly encourage our Small Business partners to take advantage of every opportunity available. Both the State and City offer several types of COVID relief. Many charitable foundations, non-profits and anchor corporations offer grants, loan assistance, in-kind contributions, and free consultations. It’s important to know that the majority of these relief programs are specifically intended for minority & women owned businesses. And don’t forget the importance of having your business certifications which will put your business on the preferred vendor list for corporate and government contracts. Take advantage!
Need help finding these opportunities or completing the applications? Please contact us - the ACC is dedicated to providing you the information, connections, and assistance you may need. In 2021, the ACC will continue to:
- Be your liaison with State, City, NPO and Corporate entities
- Offer informational Webinars and Virtual Meetings
- Provide training and mentorship to new and established Asian Immigrant and Refugee SBEs.
- Host virtual Business After Hour Networking Events
- Host our Annual Gala and Golf Tournament
- Contribute to discussions and public statements regarding Anti-Asian bias and crime.
- Contribute to the progress of the Asian American Pacific Islander Community
Thank you for your continued support!
On behalf of the ACC Board and Staff, I wish you and your family a blessed holiday season and a brighter new year!